Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Visit to House of Gembo

7th May 2008
During lunch time, I made my first official visit to the beautiful House of Gembo at Kg Pandan. I was very impressed with the layout and the fittings that had been installed there. There were definitely alot of best-practices that could be implemented for the House of Syafi & Safiya and some that I should consider immediately for installation to avoid hackings the wall such as the security alarm system that I was initially thinking of installing in the future. I had not budgetted this yet and based on the information I got from Gembo, it could cost me a good $2.5K to install one.
Other fittings that I am considering of having is the cabinet outside the main entrance. I was thinking that this small cabinet could be utilised for putting my sport shoes or slippers or perhaps any other small items that you could think of. The big drawer at the pantry is probably a must to have for my dry kitchen. I also liked the hidden drain outside the house compound. Overall the visit to the House of Gembo was really worth the time and I like to thanks Gembo and family for your time in showing me around the house.

Standing outside the huge driveway at the House of Gembo

The small cabinet outside the main entrance


The long wall cabinet for staorage that was a plus at House of Gembo. I wish I had thought about this earlier myself.

The big drawer IKEA style that is worth replicating

Pics; Courtesy of House of Gembo

No comments: