Saturday, May 10, 2008

2 days after my last visit

9th May 2008
Yesterday, I was not able to come to the site to water the plants as I was working late at the office to finalise my presentation slide for my regional skillpool meeting. Luckily, I was able to visit and watered the plant this afternoon and perhaps do the same again on this weekend.
Overall, the workers had applied kerosene on the plywood so the wooden frame would not stick with the cement for easy dismantling. The kids bedrooms were also done and the only wood work left to be done is the installation of the AC platform's wooden frame at the back and the left side of the house. Other lists that yet to be done are the installation of the steel beam and piping for the wiring. Tomorrow I plan to see my architect to discuss some additional issues regarding the lighting and air-con placement. Enjoy the pics below...



The main recetion area


The Master Suite. Notice the kerosene had been applied to the plywoods.

The kids bedrooms

Towards the centre of the house


The AC platform at the left side of the house next to the Kids bedrooms

The other AC platform at the back of the house next to the study area

Watering the 'Pokstil' palm trees at the adjacent land

No comments: