Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fittings hunting in Bandar Seri Begawan

10th May2008
Today I spend fittings hunting in Batu Besurat and Madang. At the same time, I met my architect for additional lighting and the interior space issues of the house. We also managed to go to the 'Avant CMS Services' for surveillance and security fixture for the house which was only next door to my architect's office in Batu Besurat. Thanks Mr. Lai for accompanying me. We'll be expecting a quotation from 'Avant CMS Services' by next week. The appointment that I had with Bee Seng's air-con had also come to a final agreement, which means that I had to pay the deposit by next week.
The items below are some of the fittings that I managed to find in Bandar Seri Begawan, which some I thought was quite a bargain. However, I have not bought any of the item yet, but it serves as a good reference and I need to look around for some more varieties..


The type of the nook or island lamp that I think is quite nice. It looks like the IKEA equivalent. It cost $45 before discount.


The Mini fan with lamp which I think could be installed in the Walk-in Closet. The fan comes in white, silver and wood blades. This cost a good $185 and managed to get down to $165 after discount.


The classic or antic looking fan that comes in bronze and gold colour which could fit perfectly in the study area. This cost $165 before discount and it comes with a remote control.


The gold colour fan which I think could be installed in the all the bedrooms or living rooms. This cost $155 before discount and this also comes with a remote control. This fan also comes in silver colour.

The large square ceiling lamp with energy saving bulb which is good for the outdoor. The large and the medium size lamp cost $45 and $40 before discount.


Varieties of the square downlights which cost $25 each before discount. The lights could be fixed with white energy saving bulb or warm light which is my preference.


The gold plated single and doorbell switch which cost $9 and $6 resepctively before discount. The double switch which is not in the picture cost $10.50. The picture below is the tripple switch which cost $11.50.


The doorbell ($6) and the 2 Gang Way socket which comes in silver (stainless steel) and gold border which cost a good $19. The single Gang Way socket (in silver and gold border) which is not in the picture cost $11.50.

No comments: