Friday, May 30, 2008

A Visit to De Castle...

30th May 2008

Perhaps it has been every kid's dream of living in a castle one day. But to my friend, it is a dream come true and a privilege to own one. This afternoon after work, I had the opportunity to drop by at my friend's newly built house in Tutong district. Coincidently, we had the same contractors for building our house and his architect is also my 2nd architect. He was the one responsible for introducing me to my current contractor in the 1st place...Thanks Osmali. The castle is almost done except for the light fittings and small details before he can fully move in. His unique design of the house has managed to mesmerise whoever visited his house. Just take a look and enjoy the picture below...

De Castle...

The open space overlooking the sky at the centre of the house. Directly below it is the indoor pond leading towards the entrance to the Master bedroom.


I like the rail design at the top of the living room.

This spiral staircase situated in the Master bedroom leading to the study area and the balcany at the top of the house.

The open area and the tower at the top of the house...

Pictures courtesy and with permission of Osmali De Castle

No comments: