Wednesday, May 28, 2008

News from Brisbane

28 May 2008


I'm delighted when my wife told me this morning that she had managed to buy two up and down pole lights that I have been surveying in Brunei (refer earlier posts). The price that I could get here is B$170 each. To my amazement, my wife managed to get two of them for AU$226.90 including delivery charges since she made the purchase online. That is approximately B$290.00, a saving of around B$50.00! I know it doesn't sound much but at this stage, any amount that we manage to save is definitely worth it to enable us to invest more on other fixtures for the house.

My wife showed the delivered lightings via the web-cam, and they look great. I'll be able to see them myself when my wife and kids arrive from Brisbane next week on Saturday. Looking forward to that definitely!

No comments: