Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lots of activities at the site

17th May 2008
Today I went to the site twice i.e. in the morning and afternoon as I was working late yesterday. There was alot of activities going on at the site i.e. the construction workers was busy finishing up the steel work, the electrician started working on the electrical piping for the 1st and ground floor and the aircon personnel prepared the drainage pipe for the 1st floor. After the visit, I went to the hardware store at Jangsak, however, I did not manage to find any interesting fittings for the house except for the gold cornice. Before lunch I spent quite some times at Netcom in Kiulap for my wife's HP tablet software update. Late afternoon, I went to Hua Ho Sengkurong to buy some groceries for the construction workers and visited the site for my final stop.

The whole overview of the house from the front


The whole overview of the 1st floor from the Master suite. The lead electrician is drilling a hole at the wooden frame for the lamp at the staircase.
The whole overview of the 1st floor from the children's bedrooms.

The left staircase from the top

The right staircase from the top. Both of the staircase will be readied in another 2 to 3 days time. The cement work may be expected to be done by Wednesday.

The staircase from another angle. The skill worker crafting the other side of the staircase.

The space for the spiral staircase

The worker tighten the steel bar with evenly spacing for cement


One of the store room under the staircase which was a bit smaller than expected.

The electrician and the aircon man preparing the piping work

I went to one of the electrical shop next to Netcom I found this 32" flatscreen Tv. It has a white glossy cover which may go very perfectly with the dry kitchen if we decided to use a white glossy cabinet.

No comments: