Sunday, May 18, 2008

All in a days work

18th May 2008

This afternoon, I went to several furniture shops in Sengkurong area before heading to the site. The weather today was a bit hotter than the previous day, nevertheless, the electrician had almost completed the piping work and may continue again by tomorrow. I also informed him regarding the wire for the emergency lighting which was not captured in the plan i.e. the Master suite, the reception area, the formal and informal living room and the dry kitchen. I also discussed the space in the Master bath with the construction supervisor (Mr. Asi) which I wanted to increase the length by 0.5m. I may need to inform Mr. Lai (my architect) soon.

The double staircases is 70% done. They may need to continue this by tomorrow.

The view from the top


Towards the centre of the house. The electrical piping is almost done.


The Master suite

The view below the house. All of this wooden poles are needed to withstand the weight of cement for the 1st floor.

No comments: