Sunday, August 10, 2008

Why the delay...?

10 August 2008

Apparently, it has been almost two weeks after I arrive from Brisbane. You might be wondering about my delay in updating the blog until now.. Well, here's why:

1. Silly me, I left the camera battery recharger back in Brisbane. My wife sent it by post but I haven't received it yet.
2. I have also been busy with on-site office works and I had to work midnights too.
3. This weekend, my time is filled with anticipation for my sister who has been hospitalised since she is due to give birth soon (her first time).

So I guess patience would be the right word for now... hehehe... I might take some pictures with my mobile phone, but the pictures won't be as clear or crisp as usual.. We'll see how it goes. For now, patience guys!

No comments: