Monday, August 18, 2008

Roof Truss by the Sunset

18th August 2008

Yesterday I did not get to go to the site, as I was attending a 'tahlil' function at Kg. Junjongan. However, after the function, I was thinking of going to the site before my car was having a flat battery and end up looking for the a new car battery the whole Sunday afternoon which I found to be quite challenging. I eventually gave up around 7pm after looking for it around Gadong, Kiulap and Bengkurong area and decided to get it the next day at work. This afternoon I was so eager to come to the site to get some shot with my digital camera. Yea..I managed to get the camera charger thanks to my wife for posting it to Brunei. Enjoy the pics below...

Closed up shot

The window at the wet kitchen

The wall in the Master walk in closet has been fully plastered

Outside Syafi's bathroom. The electrician hacked the wall as they had forgotten to install the light/heater switch and wall socket

The wall in Safiya's bedroom has been fully plastered too. The workers applying cement outside Safiya's window.

In one the four kid's bedroom at the back of the house that had been fully plastered too

Outside of the balcony area. Notice newly concealed pipes being installed for the wall lamp.

The concealed pipes for the additional wall lamp outside the prayer room and the guest bedroom had been installed too

Overall, I am quite happy with the progress made so far. I am also impressed with the progress of the roof truss work which were being carried out by only 2 roof workers. I hope Mr. Thomas (my construction manager) will get some more helper for them as the work seems to be very laborious.

Stack of the woods for the roof truss

Notice the double woods for each panel to increase strength of the roof truss above the open reception foyer

Above the Master bedroom and the Audio Visual room

Another angle from above the Master bedroom

Double wood panel above the front car porte

The view above the reception foyer

Noticed the trees nearby the house are almost the same level as the roof






The whole overview

No comments: