Monday, August 11, 2008

My amateur phone camera

11 August 2008

Yesterday, amidst my hectic schedule at the hospital, I had some time to visit the site. After all the delay, I notice that plastering works has commenced, especially at the reception foyer with the high ceiling. Most walls on the first floor has now been plastered as well.

I guess, the next major work would be constructing the roof truss, and I'm almost certain that the roofing work will take a while, since we're using roof tile and the huge area will also definitely add to the lengthy process. Thankfully though, the roof design is simple without extrinsic or elaborate details.

Anyway, like I said, equipped only with my almost outdated phone camera, I took some pictures. Oh well, here goes...

The house as at yesterday, 10 August 2008.


The view from the top of the double staircases. Right underneath at that circular floor design, we plan to put custom-designed tiles. The design ... still to be finalised.


The high wall at the reception foyer completely plastered. I just can't describe how beautiful it looks in reality...


The master bathroom ... the toilet and shower areas.


From the master bathroom overlooking through to the audio-visual room.


Outdoor view. Wood for the roof truss all ready for work.

By the way, congratulations to my sister Hasrina and her husband, Hadanan for the safe birth of their first child (after 3 years of marriage) today. At last, you are now blessed with your own bundle of joy...

No comments: