Saturday, August 23, 2008

Featuring Masjid Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin, BSB

23rd August 2008

This morning after completing some errands at the Land Transport Department at Jangsak and also at the Printing Department in Airport Lama, I dropped by at Yayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah building at BSB to witness a car show. I was particularly interested to see the new H1 van from Hyundai to look at it up close. However, I was a bit disappointed as the leg space at the back of the car is is not as spacious as I expected. This is due to the fact that the car seat at the rear is fixed (cannot be adjusted).

Nevertheless, I managed to take some shot of the cars and Masjid Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin which is around 80% complete in its refurbishments work that had started early this year.

The Masjid (mosque) looks very beautiful from Yayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah building.

Featuring H1 from Hyundai which cost $45K, equipped with a diesel engine. It's a nine seater. I'm thinking of getting a van for the purpose of sending Syafi and Safiya to school by next year or perhaps the year after. I may still have to look for some other option.

May be the Porsche Cayenne at $168K? ... but I already have a four wheel drive.

Ford S-Max V6 that costs $35K. The sporty look is very impressive but the space is a no go.

The new Honda Stream, a bit smaller than the Odyssey model, and costs around $33-35K.

No comments: