Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Preparation of the house columns

15th April 2008

Today after work I visited the site to see any progress that has been made in the past few days. I observed that the construction workers had started erecting steel bars for the foundation of the house columns. I guess the next step will be putting up the wooden framework for the cement. I also noticed that the perimeter drain has been marked and dug up. I am delighted to see such positive progress. I sent some pictures to my wife in Brisbane and she is also as excited as I am with the development.

As usual, I start with the whole overview of the project.


View from the front. Workers are busy digging up to make way for the perimeter drain.


The steel bars that has been erected.


This is the view from the car port.


I can't wait to see how the staircases will look like!


View from the right side, adjacent to the prayer room. You can also see clearly the future perimeter drain from this picture.


No comments: