Thursday, April 3, 2008

The concrete beams are ready!

2nd April 2008

Today, I dragged my brother-in-law, Hazim, and my house-maids to see the progress of the project. I am impressed, the concrete beams has been completely moulded and we can now physically measure and check out exactly the space of all rooms (well, only the ground floor for now).

Even the maids got excited when they learn where their bed and bathroom is located. My wife got a little bit jealous though; the maids getting the first-hand look whilst she can only see these pictures... I guess bringing the maids along was not exactly a good idea...!
(Hehe.. if you must know, the reason why they came along was because I was buying some groceries afterwards at Hua Ho)


To my lovely darling wife, I too wish you and the kids were here! Love you guys very much!

The whole overview of the project.


The informal living room and the prayer room.


The dining room.

This is the back portion of the house.
The picture shows the car port that can fit three cars.



Main living room. The curved window is more clearly visualized now.
Notice that the floor of the main living room is lower than the reception foyer.


Main entrance and reception foyer.


Hazim standing inside the guest bedroom while the maids check out their future bedroom.


2 comments:

Gembo said...

bro, luas usulnya ur house ani. berapa size ur land?

syafisafiya-house said...

Sadang ngian, 1.97 ari atu last time I checked..Tapi Pramba membuat atas tanah 0.5++ pasal kan di pacah and bagi bagi lagi arah peradian...house size, open and built area is 1291 sqft and 6778 sqft respectively, 8069 sqft in total. Ngian punya house and land pun basar jua...