Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rainbow above House of Syafi and Safiya

1st November 2008 (Part II)

As I went back to visit the site in the late afternoon before ending my chores for the day, I was astonished to be greeted by a rainbow above the house. To me, this is a perfect gift from nature to end my busy birthday. Alhamdullillah...

Breathtaking...

The whole overview. Notice the wall lamp that we bought from Brisbane had been installed at the poles.

By this afternoon, the water heater had been installed in all of the bathrooms in the 1st floor. This is the one in the Master bathroom.

Water heaters for Safiya and the kid's bathroom

Water heater for Syafi's bathroom

This is at the playroom's bathroom. As I took this picture, I quickly noticed that the wall tiles in this bathroom were mixed up.. some tiles are darker than the rest.

I immediately asked them to remove the tiles as the cement was still wet.. fortunately! We'll do the damage control by tomorrow.

No comments: