Sunday, November 2, 2008

Busy day on my birthday...

1st November 2008 (Part I)

After the well wishes for my birthday this morning from Syafi and Safiya and also from my wife via the MSN video conference, I went to the site at 8 am to deliver the water heater and also to meet my electrician to discuss about electrical application, lighting fixtures and speaker points. Just before noon I went back home for a quick lunch and also getting some important documents for the home electrical application. I spent the whole afternoon searching for down lights in Gadong and Batu Bersurat.

Half of the items that I managed to squeeze into the car

Peter the electrician was already at the site as I arrived at the very early morning

Installation of the aluminium ceiling frame at the dining hall

Discussing important matters (I guess) while installing the wall lamp at the front pole

The wall outline at the ground level. My wife insisted that we paint the outline in a darker tone.. and it looks great.

Close up view of the wall

The whole overview

As a final note, thank you very much to all of you who had sent me birthday wishes...
"Happy Birthday to me!".
"Semoga panjang umur dan murah rezki"

No comments: