Monday, October 27, 2008

Rare footage of the house...

25th October 2008

Despite the wet weather this weekend, I had tonnes of list to do. Early in the morning, I was waiting in line at the pharmacy section at Sengkurong Clinic for my in laws medicine. After a quick peek at the site, which was 1 minute drive from the clinic, I went to Nordin Jaya (Cotto) for looking some bathroom fixtures. This morning, I also received the quotation from Mr. Luis for the ceiling design. Before noon, I had an appoitment with Mr. Lai (my architect) and Mr. Thomas (construction manager) regarding the ceiling design and quotation. I also managed to go to Top Deco at Jangsak for getting some paints and browsing at the cornice design.

Rare picture of the house showing the curve wall and border

I had never recalled taking an upclose shot at this side of the house before


The dynamic duo, Mr. Lai and Mr. Thomas outside the balcony. Mr. Lai will give the design of the balcony sometimes next week for the workers to start working on it. Thank you to both of you for helping me out with the ceiling design and most importantly helping me with the cost as well.

The worker hacking the floor outside the house for the uplight

Mr. Addin painting the wall at the store room below the staircase. Believe it or not, the whole house from the top to bottom was painted by him alone without any help. Amazing...

One of the finish product at the pantry

Mr. Widodo working on the drain outside the house

The copper piping and wiring work at the AC platform

Copper piping dangling below the ceiling outside of the house

The sanitary pipe has been covered at the back car porch. How smart..

A couple of passer by taking the opportunity to do some fishing at the pond

The extend of the pond beside my house filling the whole 2 acre of land with water

No comments: