Saturday, September 6, 2008

Installation of Telbru line

5th September 2008

After the Friday prayer, I went to the site to witness the work carried out by the Telbru contractors to install the house telephone line. Since I requested for the telephone cable to be concealed, the work did not come cheap. I had to pay $600 for the job.

The whole overview of the work being carried out outside the house

The workers digging a trench across the road for the telephone cable

Truck and pickup arrived to delivered the cable and pipes

I also managed to take some shot of the progress of the house construction.

The concrete gutter at the main arch had been plastered

Below the concrete gutter at the back of the house had also been plastered

This afternoon, I met Mr. Ah Ting (Ah Teo) the window man for the discussion regarding the additional cost of the window for using the golden reflective glass. He is yet to calculate exactly the total area of the window and will advise Mr. Lai (my architect) the outcome soon. Thanks Ah Ting for coming to see me.

Since today was the construction worker's day off, a couple of the workers seen having a hair cut at the side of the house.

No comments: