Thursday, July 31, 2008

1 day after touchdown in Brunei

31st July 2008

Exactly 24 hours after I arrived in Brunei from Brisbane, I eagerly went to the site to look at the progress of the day. To date, most of the aircon conduit and piping has been installed apart from 3 specific areas that need further consideration by the supplier. Tomorrow afternoon, I will met with the aircon supplier to discuss on the best alternative of the position for those aircons. The workers on the other had started plastering the wall in the Master bedroom. Today I took the opportunity to take the whole overview of the house from different angle. Overall, I am very satisfy with the progress so far...

The whole overview



At the side towards Syafi's bedroom

The door from the Study room to the balcony

The balcony

Plastering work in the Master suites

Outside the Master suites

The Study room adjacent the walk in closet

No comments: