Monday, July 28, 2008

Shopping for the new house in Brisbane

28 July 2008

Opsss... Don't get excited yet! I'm still in Brisbane, so still no updates on the house. However, this past three days, I have been renting a car and went shopping at Bunnings Warehouse and IKEA. Yup... definitely lots of shopping, and we have spent around AU$1,000 for the new house. I guess it's a big figure because we are buying lots at one time! But it's definitely fun and worth it!

Here are some pictures from Brisbane... Hope you enjoy!

Shopping at IKEA yesterday. We bought kitchen taps, six bar stools, and some dinnerware too!


Syafi and Safiya with all the stuff that we bought...


I got more exhaust fans for the kids' bedrooms. The last time I was in Brisbane, I only bought two to show to my architect. Now with approval from him, we bought more!


To date, this is the most costly fixture that we bought. This in-sink erator can grind even chicken bones so that the dustbin would not be full of wet and smelly leftovers. My wife insisted on buying one to avoid mess in the kitchen... I guess she's already used to having one here in Brisbane... Hehehe...


These lights are useful and affordable. They recharge during the day, and automatically light up at dusk. I hope the garden will look better with them.

No comments: