Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Roof gutter revealed

8th July 2008

After three busy days at my sister-in-law's wedding celebration, we finally have time to visit the site yesterday. Oh my! What a sight! The wooden frames has been dismantled, revealing the beautifully crafted concrete roof gutter. It still looks imperfect but I'm sure after the top is made smooth, it will look incredible. I am also glad that my wife and kids are able to see the roof gutter after all before our journey to Brisbane next week. Take a look at the following pictures.

Presenting our roof gutter!


The house viewed from another angle.


The view from the right, taken from near the Pasar Borong.


The house viewed from the back.


Roof gutter up close...


Those priceless happy faces!


Currently the first floor is full of bricks, loaded by the crane which was on the site for the cementing job a few days back.


We also notice the piping works that has been completed by the security company. I also requested that the wiring pipes be marked with paint to differentiate them from the house wiring works.


I say.. job well done!

No comments: