Sunday, May 30, 2010

Culprit identified

30th May 2010

As I have mentioned in one of my previous posts, the road leading to our home is not in a good shape. It gets worse every time it rains. After a couple of times patching the puddles with free gravel (courtesy of our neighbour), the road simply wouldn't be fixed, especially the area exactly in front of the house. I became more puzzled when the road continues to be muddy even though it has not rained.

Curious, my neighbour and I decided to figure out the problem. After a scrutiny, it turned out that the actual culprit is a broken water pipe underneath the ground. Since it was already dusk when we found out about it, the plumbers decided to check it out the next day.

Thankfully, the problem has been fixed. An advantage which came out from this, my good neighbour now has his new water meter fixed. Currently, our road is better but certainly asphalt would be much more nicer.

No comments: