Saturday, April 2, 2011

View from outer space

2nd April 2011

I was experimenting with my wife's new iPhone (my present to the lovely Mrs for our 8th wedding anniversary, ahem!) and tried out the application known as MobileMe. It's basically an application that allows owners to search for their iPhone using GPS tracking system.


I was amazed when I see the satellite image shown on my computer. This is the first time that I see our home in a satellite view! All this while, I could only access an outdated version with the land still covered in trees with no home in sight. Thanks to the updated technology, now we know how our home looks like when zoomed in from outer space! Hehehe...

1 comment:

Intan SRM said...

salam
teknologi memungkin perkembangan terkini dunia hanya di hujung jari kan