Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lesson well learned

28th August 2010

Sometimes it makes you wonder ~ does practice really make perfect?

Today, something strange and sudden happened. Never in a million years would I have thought that I would have such an experience.

Everyday (I repeat: everyday) when arriving home, I would park my car in reverse. In order to do that, I have to drive towards the pond adjacent to our home and then reverse the car. Unfortunately, I was in a hurry this morning when I arrived home at around 11 am and out of the blue, I find my car stopping a bit awkward.

Apparently I overdid it ~ I drove a bit further than the concrete driveway! My wife noticed as well as she was outside the home waiting for me to arrive. We were a bit shocked but thankfully everything is alright. I had to call in a towing service to assist with the car, and $50 flew away just like that!


I really learned my lesson!

No comments: